The Oculus Agenda

Why are all the guys so thrilled about experiencing Oculus Rift?

Someone answered that question...
(Not safe for work)



Holy shit.
This is brilliant.

Not only does this short video realize all prebupescant boys' dreams, but it features some really contraversial scenes. I am of course referring to the scene where this kid has anal intercourse with none other than the digital version of 50 Cent, referring to his own video game, where somehow he's in the middle east killing bad guys. I was literally digging my head under my couch pillow laughing my ass off.

At the point I saw the first ever "ragdoll blowjob", I think I blacked out for a second. There was not enough oxygen to fill my lungs to express the amount of laughter my brain's reaction needed.

This video will go viral. There is no doubt about that at this stage. And it will also result in alot more attention to the Oculus Rift itself. Which is a good thing. Whether this is supported officially by the Rift team I have yet to confirm, though it is doubtful someone would advertise their product in this manner.

Aw man. This was so good.


Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

When Google becomes your eyes.

I Needed A Place To Think

I Found My Canvas - The Oculus Rift